Read the full original story here.
Two Grand Prize Winners to Each Receive an Award Package Valued at More than $100,000
Now is the time for companies in New Jersey and Metro New York to enter the Investors Bank Movers & Shakers Small Business Competition. Business owners and their teams have until 5:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, February 28th to complete the easy-to-enter, online application, which is available 24/7 on Investors Bank’s “SmallBizEntry” page.
Ten finalists will be selected. Then, “Two Grand Prize Winners” will be named and each will receive a phenomenal award valued at more than $100,000. One of the “Grand Prizes” is going to be presented to a minority-owned or a women-owned business.
The competition is open to small businesses with revenue between $2 million and $20 million and fewer than 100 employees. The companies need to be headquartered or conducting the bulk of their businesses in Metro New York or New Jersey.
Investors Bank, WCBS NewsRadio 880, and the New Jersey Devils are providing the grand prizes for the Movers & Shakers Small Business Competition, which include:
- $10,000 in cash from Investors Bank;
- $15,000 in advertising value on WCBS NewsRadio 880;
- Exclusive New Jersey Devils corporate sponsorship assets; and
- VIP event experience at Prudential Center for the contest winners and 15 guests.
Entries must be submitted to www.myinvestorsbank.com/
- Creativity – uniqueness, bringing a new approach to the marketplace;
- Competitiveness – managing near-in competition and with the larger conglomerates; and,
- Community – having a positive impact on the immediate neighborhood where customers and employees live and work, as well as the region and the world.
Finalists will be invited to an event at the Radio.com Theater and will receive tickets to the WCBS NewsRadio 880 New Jersey Business Breakfast in June.
More details about the Investors Bank Movers & Shakers Small Business Competition is available at your local Investors Bank branch or at www.myinvestorsbank.com. For contest rules and eligibility, visit www.myinvestorsbank.com/