Minority Commerce Weekly connects top MBE, DBE, WBE and service-disabled veteran subcontractors to their next great opportunity with federal, state, and local government agencies as well as major prime contractors.
Government executives, agency professionals, and advocacy groups can see which prime contractors are gaining access to a qualified, targeted audience of engaged industry professionals resulting in top-tier suppliers bidding on their projects.
How MCW works for advertisers
Minority Commerce Weekly provides prime contractors, quasi-government authorities, and major corporations with access to the region’s fragmented, affluent, educated business community of decision-makers. Whether you choose print, online, or digital editions, MCW helps you reach your MBE, WBE, SDVOB, and DBE participation goals by:
- Reaching inaccessible decision-makers
- Supporting your “Good Faith” outreach efforts
- Stimulating word-of-mouth buzz
- Creating a favorable impression and reputation for your brand
- Engaging government agencies, elected officials, and advocacy groups
- Introducing your brand to the state’s minority-owned, women-owned, and veteran-owned business community
For more information contact our publisher Jim Wood at (212) 349-4100