The event will focus on companies and public relations agencies that are leading initiatives to foster diversity in the workplace and champion underrepresented groups and their advancement across the full spectrum of private enterprise.
The competition will be divided into corporations and agencies with under $100 million in annual revenues and corporations and agencies with more than $100 million in revenue.
The deadline for submissions is Friday, May 24th at 11:59 pm EST.
The entry fee for submission is $300.
The judges include a diverse panel of accomplished and respected leaders in the communications industry. They include:
- Bill Doescher, President & CEO, Doescher Group LTD
- Judith Harrison, Senior Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion, Weber Shandwick
- Helen Shelton, Senior Partner, Finn Partners
- Patrice Tanaka, Chief Joy Officer, Joyful Planet LLC
- Dr. Ronald A. Milon, Chief Diversity Officer, Fashion Institute of Technology
- Torrence S. Traynham, PRC, University Relations Associate, Marsh & McLennan Companies
The panel is chaired by Sharon Fenster, Immediate Past-President, PRSA-NY, and Troy Blackwell, Big Apple Senior Director. It will consider …